lucky list, no. 2

Another Sunday night, another stressed out beginning to the week. Oy.

Things in my room I'm glad are here: (yeah, this might be materialistic. sue me)
1. Judah
2. my ps3 that plays reruns from Netflix at any time I want on my big TV
3. the little owl Mel brought me back from Mexico
4. my bathroom (technically another room but whatever)
5. D's sweater, which just came back from the dry cleaner with a horrible escalator grease stain removed. I'm glad about this one because it looks good on D and he was ready to give up on it.

And just because, something in my room I'm not happy about...
.....all the stuff I still haven't found a place for in my new room.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.