Today is my last day of the semester. All that's left is to email a final paper and attend one more class tonight. I also have to submit my grades, but that's not a big deal. So to celebrate my impending freedom, a list of things I am excited about.
1. open window weather
3. beach trip with D's family in July
4. seeing my parents at the end of the July trip
5. summer dresses in fun patterns
6. the Cinco de Mayo party D and I just decided to throw...seems like a good excuse to try to recreate Cafe Rio pork!
7. more running in the park
10. filming my thesis doc (OK, not exactly excited, more nervous, but I figured if I add it here maybe it would help