a-z survey

Stolen from Aubry

A is for age: 27
B is for breakfast today: fruit and yogurt parfait, english muffin, and a bite of D's pancakes. And chocolate milk.
C is for currently craving: nothing I'm sooo full
D is for dinner tonight: hopefully going out
E is for favorite type of exercise: running! finally starting to love it.
F is for an irrational fear: spiders
G is for gross food: asparagus
H is for hometown: Philly
I is for something important: 8 hours of sleep
J is for current favorite jam: strawberry
K is for kids: 0
L is for current location: 'dining' table in the living room
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Advil and straws
N is for something you need: a vacation!
O is for occupation: grad student/professor
P is for pet peeve: when people yawn without covering their mouth
Q is for a quote: "it's not who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me" - ayn rand
R is for random fact about you: I went to three high schools.
S is for favorite healthy snack: fruit
T is for favorite treat: ice cream
U is for something that makes you unique: I'm the only blonde in my family, and the only one with perfect vision.
V is for favorite vegetable: cucumbers 
W is for today’s workout: weights with D, dancing tonight
X is for X-rays you’ve had: I don't think I've had any...
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: running 3 miles straight!
Z is for your time zone: Mountain...but I miss Eastern
 

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.