this weekend I...

Was it me, or was this weekend exceptional?

Friday I...
- worked my tail off at the gym (30 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes strength training)
- planned a mini picnic in Memory Grove park (even though by the time we made it there the sun was behind the hill and it was cold)
- browsed Barnes & Noble with D (I love bookstores!)

Saturday I...
- had lunch at Texas Roadhouse
- went on a failed IKEA trip with D (they had nothing we needed...impossible, right?)
- visited at least 3 grocery stores because we can never figure out what we want to eat
- saw fun. with Mel! (such a great show)
- ate a verrrrry late slice of pizza from The Piehole because not much is open at 1am

Sunday I...
- had a delicious Belgian Waffle
- took a non nap (best non nap ever)
- graded a bajillion papers (OK this wasn't really fun but at least I felt productive)
- made fancy grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner (D learned he likes smoked gouda)
- worked on the puzzle that we've been semi-neglecting for weeks

I don't know what it was about the past few days, but it was a seriously lovely weekend. And I wish it was still going on.


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.