music monday - California here we come

In two days I will be here:



To say I'm excited would be a major understatement. I miss the ocean and the beach and the sun. Even though it's been pretty in SLC lately, I feel like it's trick and it'll surely get cold again. But for five glorious days I am escaping to the West Coast with some lovely people.

I try to never be one of those 'I liked so and so before they were big' people but...it's true. I liked Phantom Planet way before this song was used as the theme for The OC. It's long been my traveling song, even though this is the first time I've been to California in years.



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.