conversations with Jordan, part 2

No class with Jordan this semester, miss him like woah (but I'd never admit that to him).

Here are some more awkward classics...

after taking a sip of generic brand Cola: "This tastes like two gummy bears had sex."

Jordan: You smell so good. You smell delicious.
me: You're creepy.
Jordan: Why is that creepy? I want to cut you up and eat you.
Jeremy: It's a little creepy.

...and then later I pointed at him and he leaned forward and tried to bite my finger.

later...
me (in response to some creeper comment he made): You're a creeper.
Jordan: Why am I a creeper? Is this about me eating you?

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.