summer goals - done!

When the school year ended, I had sort of a big Summer To Do list:
- bleach stuff
- mend tears
- clean out gmail inbox
- pick/print pictures
- schedule artsbridge interviews
- quit anthro
- clean jewelry
- book covers
- Artsbridge doc

It may not seem like much, but at the time I was working a few jobs and trying to finish a documentary, so getting anything done was a miracle. Well, I'm happy to say that with the exception of cleaning my jewelry (which is on the schedule for this afternoon) I got everything done!

Now, as for my goals for the summer, I wasn't quite as successful:
-eat healthier
-read more
-find a way to enjoy working out
-take more pictures
-make a movie
-write a short script
-learn guitar

I did start learning guitar, read a whole lot more, ate a little bit better, and took many many pictures. However, I didn't make a movie (although some friends and I did make a photomotion that I haven't posted here yet) and I didn't write a short script. As for enjoying working out, I went hiking a bunch this summer, and I really loved it. I hope to do more in the fall and next spring. I really want to hike Mount Timpanogos, but I'm not sure if I can make that happen before it gets too cold.

So there you have it. Maybe documenting all this will motivate me for my Fall goals....we'll see.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.