music monday on tuesday - Jason Mraz

Recently I had to reset my iPhone, and as a result, iTunes re-synced all my music from the iTunes store. It alerted me that five songs I'd purchased weren't in my library and one of them was this Jason Mraz song.

I've been listening to it nonstop since then (maybe a week ago)...and I remembered that it's also the music to one of my favorite routines from So You Think You Can Dance. So, I decided to share the video for that. But seriously, go listen to the whole song, it is running my life right now.



Disclaimer: I'm having a bit of a rough time, and music is one of the only things getting me through it. So apologies in advance if there is a lot of sappiness for a while.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.