Things I should be embarrassed to admit as a film student, but which are nonetheless true

1. I don't like Akira Kurosawa films
2. I've never seen Avatar
3. I'm not really sure what ADR stands for
4. When asked what the most successfully emotional movie was by a student last week, my answer was The Notebook. It was the first thing that came to mind that makes me cry every time.
5. I'm not a fan of The Seventh Seal
6. I've seen a ton of really 'bad' movies several times.*
7. Sometimes, I just put the camera on auto.






*An incomplete list of bad movies I've seen several times:
-Josie and the Pussycats
-Head Over Heels
-Boys and Girls
-Down to You
-Waterworld
-Volcano
-The Core

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.