Things I miss about Pennsylvania

I hail from the great state of Pennsylvania (PA to most). And this week, I really miss (in no particular order):

1. Rita's Water Ice: there is no substitute
2. Valley Forge Park
3. Wegman's and Trader Joe's (even though TJ's recently discontinued my favorite Tamari Almonds)
4. my parents
5. Trees
6. Getting Zwahlen's with the girls
7. Above mentioned girls
8. the Chester County Library system
9. King of Prussia Mall


...that's all I can come up with at 11pm. But there's more. I think I miss everything but the humidity and traffic. Seriously.

I think it's time to plan a trip home. I could use a week, or several.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.