nerding out*

Maybe you noticed some changes around here. Maybe you read this on a feed and don't even see the layout. If so, this doesn't really apply to you (looking at you, Kristy).

I kind of nerded out and redesigned my blog layout from scratch. And by from scratch I mean that I did some major modifications (in html) to a free template. So...it's more like Semi-Homemade I guess.

Still.

Web design (and design in general), has always been really interesting to me, but I've never taken the time to learn any of it until now. I definitely learned a lot by trial and error putting the new layout together, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

I've had a couple crazy weekends that I can't wait to share, but for now, it's time to catch up 30 Rock on Hulu.



*I can't believe I just had to create a 'nerd' label...I'd have thought I already had one.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to nerding out*

Kristy Carpenter said...

Looks who's looking at your blog - and commenting!!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.