February is the new January

Folks, I survived Sundance. I should get that put on a t-shirt or something. Like those bumper stickers that say 'This car climbed Mt. Washington'

It was an amazing experience, and I have been so inspired lately, which is exactly what I needed. Even though it's hard to take two weeks out of your life, sometimes that's just what is called for. A mini-break from life.

And now it's February. I'm so glad, because 2011 and I sort of got off on the wrong foot, and I feel like February is my second chance. To be honest, every day feels like a second chance lately, as sappy and motivational-speaker as that sounds.

Don't judge me, I have film festival hangover.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.