music monday - She & Him + the Hotness

I missed a week of music monday! I'm trying to be better about blogging this year, but Sundance kind of ate my life for the last two weeks.

Today, I'm sharing one of my favorite videos, ever. It features two of my favorite actors: Zooey Deschanel (who I saw in real life at Sundance) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (who is a trustee for Sundance, but I didn't see him).

Zooey Deschanel is part of She & Him (you should check them out) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt is the Hotness (especially in this video, since he wears a suit). They made this when they made 500 Days of Summer (which I love - if you've never noticed it's very blue, and so is this video) and I just love it, especially the desk-dance off and the end.



Can this please be my career? I'd like to spend my time making movies like this.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to music monday - She & Him + the Hotness

Kristy Carpenter said...

Hehe! Love it!

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.