Lucky girl

Not going to lie, September is kind of kicking my ass. 


Work is super busy, I'm traveling a ton, and I miss my puppy and my favorite person. 

But I'm lucky, and here's why...
1. Even though I had to travel for work this week, I'm with my parents! (Did get scolded for not calling at least once a week though.)
2. I have a job that trusts me enough to send me to moderate a panel at fashion week (eek!)
3. My dad recommended this awesome book that I read in one night: Brain on Fire
4. My favorite person handles my random texts pretty well...

See that? Not even a flinch. 

September will be tough. But the best things in life are worth it, right?


How many days until October again?

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.