Midsummer Dinner Party

I made new friends! C already knew them, but they're new to me so it counts. They're lovely and different and I can't wait to get to know them better.

But that's not what this post is about. It's about how I had them over for dinner and what I made.


I'm one of those people who dreams of throwing dinner parties for friends every week. Sort of....Ina Garten style. (Doesn't she seem to know the best people?) I was pretty happy with how this came off.

Clockwise from left: caprese salad, banh mi sliders, pickled veggies, and strawberry crisp

We're hoping to make weekly dinners a tradition, and I can't wait for next week. 


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.