Believe it or not, this is the short version

You know when you haven't talked to a friend in a while and you have sooooo much to catch up on and your only choices are to say very little and go from there or tell them every single detail of your life since you last spoke?

That's kind of this situation, huh.

Don't worry, I'll spare every detail of the past, oh, I don't know two or three weeks and give you the highlights.

1. New job!! I'm working at an amazing company with really wonderful people and so far I'm very happy there. It was scary re-entering the full time job world, and I won't lie and say the transition has been seamless (see below), but overall, I'm so happy with my decision to accept the job.

2. D's birthday. It was last Saturday and I had been planning it for about a month, because I love celebrations and I like planning. Well, not much on the actual day went as planned, and when our big activity fell through, D suggested feeding ducks at the park. So that's how we spent his birthday afternoon, and he couldn't have been happier. And that's why he's wonderful.

My favorite photo from the night
3. BFL has ended. That's right, D and I quit. And although I'm normally not a person who likes to quit things, it got to be waaaaay too much to handle when I started my new job. It was putting a lot of stress on both of us, and we decided that we'd rather spend our time together in different ways. That's not to say we won't be working out anymore or eating healthy food. We definitely changed our eating habits when we're together, and I know neither of us wants to go back to junk food every night.

Those are the big three, I guess.


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.