music monday - sappy Iron & Wine edition

Getting up at 4:30 for a flight, 1 cab ride, 2 classes (one mine, one I taught) and unpacking is not the recipe for a lovely evening...except for last night.

Instead of tired and cranky there was yummy food and pink roses and listening to music on the couch. And a certain someone who couldn't stop saying how much he liked this song. So now it's his ringtone when he calls. Yup, I'm a temporary resident of the Sappyland.

This isn't the version I was playing, but I like the black and white video, so...



And trust me, I'm sooooo painfully aware this version is from Twilight. But you have to admit, those movies have amazing soundtracks so I'm not embarrassed.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.