I am so hungry.

Remember when I had my wisdom teeth removed last week? Well, I did.

It's been five days of liquids and soft foods, and I am DYING. I'm so hungry. It's really hard to feel full when you aren't chewing or eating solid food. I've been trying hard to eat well and make sure I'm getting the vitamins, etc that I need, but blending spinach into smoothies is getting kind of old. I'm sick of pudding, and ice cream, and mashed potatoes.

So, I'm making a list of all the things I would eat right now if I could:
- Cafe Rio pork quesadilla
- matzoh with butter (Alaina used to eat this in college)
- pizza
- pretzels with cream cheese
- waffles
- bacon cheeseburger on a toasted bun
- toast
- chocolate chip cookies
- cereal. many many bowls of crunchy, delicious cereal
- grilled cheese with tomato soup
- beef jerky. just because it's chewy.

Stitches are coming out in two days. I'm hoping I'll get the go-ahead to actually use my teeth at that point. Chewing is such a luxury. Can't wait!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.