Sometimes the radio knows me better than I know myself.

As weekends go...this one wasn't my best. There's no need to get into it right now. But a weird phenomenon that I've experienced a few times before recurred this weekend/today, and I felt the need to document it.

See, sometimes when I turn on the radio it knows how I'm feeling and plays a perfect set of songs. Like...perfect. It knows what I need. And this weekend, I apparently needed to hear "I Will Survive"...both the original Diana Ross version and the Cake cover. Three times.

It's not really a message I'm ready to here, but I appreciate that the radio is trying.


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.