music midweek - Coldplay

"I'd rather be a comma, than a full stop."

I love that line. I can't get enough of it. I don't know what it means to you, but to me it means that I'd rather be a work in progress than a finished project. I'd rather have the chance to say more, to be better, to change my mind, to change myself...than have the last word.




Sometimes, I think we get so caught up in trying to be something that we forget how to just be. I don't mean that in some sort of cliched 'enjoy the journey' way, I'm just trying to say that a lot of times we might dismiss who we are in an effort to be something we aren't.

Could I be more vague? This is what happens when my brain is fried from grading midterms.

My point is (I promise I have one): there is no stopping point, there is no full stop.
Unless you put it there yourself.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to music midweek - Coldplay

Kristy Carpenter said...

I like this :)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.