stalked by Beyonce

I had this tenth grade history teacher who taught us about harmonic convergence. Technically, it's some new age astrology thing about planets aligning or something. But the way he used it is the way I always have...that harmonic convergence occurs when the universe throws several of the same things at you at once. A little more than coincidence and a little less than fate or something.

I wish I could think of a good example...but I just can't. Maybe something like 'when it rains it pours.'

Anyway...my harmonic convergence of the week is that no matter when I'm in the car lately, "Single Ladies" comes on. I've heard it maybe 10 times in the past week or so. It's ridiculous. And it gets in my head.

But I have to admit, the universe has me pegged right now.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.