music monday - Carolina Liar

I missed last week's Music Monday...I was busy with life and school and silly things like that.

It might be weird and sappy, but I really love posting a song here on Mondays. It's usually relevant to what I've been feeling, or it's just a song that I really love and want to share. This week, it's both. Not only do the lyrics to this song describe my life in a sort of perfect way, I also really love this song. It sounds kind of desperate and I like that sound.

I can't embed the official video but definitely click on the link to the left. It's Carolina Liar's song "Show Me What I'm Looking For"



This is my favorite part (yes I'm being emo and posting the lyrics...deal with it):
Don't let go

I've wanted this far too long

Mistakes become regrets

I've learned to love abuse

Please show me what I'm looking for



Save me, I'm lost

Oh Lord I've been waiting for you

I'll pay any cost

Save me from being confused

Show me what I'm looking for

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.