"I want to be your boy adventure."


I'm spending the night with Ben, Jerry (Boston Creme Pie flavor), Dawson and Pacey.

And tentatively saying that seasons 1 and 2 of Dawson's Creek are the best DVD purchases I've made in a long time.

I have to say, this series is magic. They don't make them like this anymore. Can I just live inside this show? I mean...my name is already Jo.

And she gets all the best lines: "Clap hard, Dawson, you may be Tinkerbell's last hope."

PS-I had forgotten that the first season included pre-Felicity Scott Foley!

Also, this: http://www.jamesvandermemes.com

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to "I want to be your boy adventure."

rachinabox said...

the boston creme pie flavor of ben & jerry's is so damn good!! I like to say that one of the best things about living in Boston is having discovered boston creme pie flavored things lol anyway... I didn't even know you had a blog until to today. Glad I stumbled on it :)

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.