music monday - Valentine's edition

I'm a sucker. And I can admit it. I love Valentine's Day. I love the candy, and the sappiness, and the romantic comedy marathons, and the pink decorations.

So, in honor of today, a special edition of Music Monday complete with several of my favorite love songs. Because it's my blog and I can do that.

Eric Clapton w/ Wyclef Jean - Wonderful Tonight (it's a reggae version, not the original, but still good)


Billy Joel - Just the Way You Are


The Beach Boys - God Only Knows


Stevie Wonder - I Believe (When I Fall in Love)


And, my hands down favorite song of all time:
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody


Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.