music monday - Sarah McLachan Christmas music

One of my favorite things about this time of year is the Christmas music. I LOVE it. I've been listening to the soundtrack for A Charlie Brown Christmas all week in my car; it makes me so happy, and nostalgic, and cozy, and all those wonderful (read: cliche) Christmas feelings.

I especially love Christmas albums that are reinterpretations of the classics by popular musicians. An old roommate (who I did not get along with, actually) put Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong album on my computer, and I can honestly say it was the only good thing she ever did while we lived together. But, I love this album, so I'm really grateful for it.

Today's song is the cover of Joni Mitchell's "River". I can't embed the video, so you'll have to go here to watch it. It's worth the extra click.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.