the last

Today was not technically the last day of the semester. Tomorrow is the last day, then finals start on Monday.

But...

Today was my last day of real class. It was the last day I had to get to school at 9:30 for class, then waste 3 hours until the class I TA starts. The last time I had to drag a big camera and tripod to my TA class. Tuesday was the last of my 13 hour days, which I've been suffering through all semester.

All that stands between me and semester break is a final, a couple meetings, and about 50 finals to grade.


Today felt so good. I really like when things begin, but sometimes I equally like when they end. This is one of those times.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.