Made it!

This is a little belated, but Harv and I arrived in SLC on Saturday. We promptly unpacked the car and headed to IKEA for furniture. Normally I love IKEA, but lately I've been getting what my dad calls "store rage." Basically, I cannot stand to be in a crowded store with people who are not watching their children or are standing in the middle of aisles or other inconvenient places. I completely understand that you need to consider/discuss the furniture, but MOVE OUT OF THE WAY. Seriously. And please, do not bring your 5 children under the age of 10 to IKEA. It is just not the place for them unless they are well-behaved.

Moving on. I was seriously stressed about finding a bed (the options at IKEA weren't great) but my dad convinced me to go into a store across the parking lot, Denver Mattress. We found a great bed, and unbelievably it fit in the car with all the furniture boxes.

Harv and I are pretty fantastic at assembling things, so the furniture was put together in no time, and I am almost settled into my new room. I love the house, and of course I love my amazing roommate, and I am sure that in no time I'll love Salt Lake.

I'll put together an post on the actual road trip soon.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.