Best Intentions

(or, your average Monday night)

Sunday nights are rough for me (Chris can attest to this). I love my job, but it's such an adjustment every Monday to go back to work and be without the man for two days (yup, I'm that sappy).

But by Monday afternoon, I have made an ambitious list of what I'll do that night. Usually it's working out, grocery shopping, laundry, and cooking for the week.

Know what I end up doing? Watching last week's Pretty Little Liars and maybe doing a load of laundry.

And tonight was no different, although I did force myself to make some chicken to put in a sandwich tomorrow. At least I made a grocery list. That counts, right?

Oh, and there may have been a secret stealthy stop to Chris's apartment to leave a treat.


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.