Don't call it a comeback



Or, ya know, call it a comeback if you want.

Dear, sweet readers of this tiny blog,
I am done with graduate school. I have a masters now.

And I live in my own apartment, just me and the dog. I have this amazing job that challenges and inspires me, and an amazing man who does the same. (Plus he's pretty handsome.)

I am a lucky girl. Pinch me.

But you know me...I am never satisfied. It's one of the things I like most about myself.

So in the coming months, I'll be challenging myself in (hopefully) many different ways, and documenting it here. Because that's one challenge: write more on the blog so years from now when I'm boring I can look back and remember when.

And that's it. Challenging, no? If you have any ideas of what I should do, leave me a comment, I need all the inspiration I can get.

Love, Jo



Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.