Music Monday - Ellie Goulding

Usually these Monday posts are whatever I've had on repeat over the weekend/previous week. I tend to get obsessive about music and I'll listen to a song/album/artist nonstop for a while. And this week is no exception.

Do you know Ellie Goulding? You should. "Lights" is the single off her album, but the entire thing is amazing. She has a really interesting voice and I hear something new in the lyrics every time I listen. This song makes me want to dance, and the rest of the album makes me want to think/lie on my bed with candles lit/go for a bike ride/etc.



I am so so happy that music is such a large part of my life. I might have to write on this a little bit more in the future, but for now I'll just request that if you have a favorite song/album right now you leave a comment and let me know what it is. I find it really interesting to know what people are listening to. Or if you're too shy to comment here (all you 12 daily visitors who don't comment) then email me.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.