Finals fever.

I am still here. Sort of.

Yesterday I opened my fridge and found cereal there. I'm not sure how long it had been there without my noticing it.

I've also misplaced all my white socks. They are not in the hamper and not in the laundry and certainly not in the sock drawer. I wore black socks with my Chucks today. That happened.

In laziness/forgetfulness I drove my car with 1/8 of a tank of gas left. And then had to find a gas station open at 3:30am out of fear that I would run out of gas two blocks from home.

This sentence came out of my mouth yesterday: "If I'd known you were going to be here, I would have worn pants."

I've been watching a lot of 30 Rock while I grade/fall asleep doing work. There's this one episode where Jack is 'Reaganing' (a hilarious joke about doing everything right for 24 hours straight). If you watch the show you'll understand what I mean when I say that I've been 'Lemoning' this past week or so.

I'm shocked I have even been feeding myself. Although in all honesty, I'm not really sure what I've eaten besides half a pan of brownies I made at 11 the other night. And rootbeer floats from Hires (which will always be hi-res to me).

I haven't shaved my legs in ages. AGES.

I've been keeping a cold (sort of) at bay by pounding OJ and Emergen-C and eating a lot of clementines. I'm not sure how long I can count on citrus to take the place of my immune system. Which Jacob and I determined is like the Maginot Line.

Last week I decided to be irresponsible for a day and went to a movie in the afternoon. We talked into the wrong theater and spent ten minutes saying 'doesn't this feel like it's ending? No, maybe it's the beginning and we'll find out about this later....'

Suffice it to say, I am so ready for this semester to be over. Friday can't come soon enough.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.