spread too thin

I was just trying to make plans with a friend to take a class, and realized I basically have 4 hours of reliably free time a week. Between school and work and TAing and working out (boxing, yay!) I am stretched beyond thin (metaphorically only).

Plus, September is going to be a really busy month. Filled with fun things every weekend, but still, I'd like some time to catch my breath.

Today I'm heading back to the East Coast for my first cross country trip of the month: Philadelphia! Cousin Helen is getting married, so it's back home for me until Monday.

Here's hoping I can be zen and calm and the opposite of anxious on my flight!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.