music (wednesday) - Dog Days are Over

Whenever I'm having a bad day, or a good day, or even just a blah day, I blast this song and feel instantly amazing.

I had a rough time a little bit ago, and it's not exactly better but I've decided to feel better about it. And I got some great news today (new job! that doesn't require a uniform!) and it's sunny outside!



I was talking to someone last week who didn't think they were the kind of person I thought they were (how vague can I be?) and my advice to them was to just decide to be that person. So that's the attitude I'm trying to adopt: decide to be what you want. Today, I am carefree and optimistic and hopeful.

Join me?

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.