music monday - Mary Chapin Carpenter

Have you ever seen Fly Away Home? It's one of my favorite movies. Ever. I'm not sure when I first saw it, but since then it's become a mother/daughter movie for me and my mom. (In fact, I shipped a DVD copy to her for Mother's Day.)

There's a Mary Chapin Carpenter song, "10,000 Miles," that is played towards the end of the film, and it's another favorite of mine. This might sound weird, but there is something really warm about the way it sounds. I wish I had a vinyl version of it (and a record player...).



Did I mention I'm heading home tomorrow? I might be a little excited...

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.