A change would do me good

There are a few things in my short (so far) life that I've discovered to be eternal truths. The first is that sometimes, you need a new start.

Sometimes, you need to leave behind everything you know and make a new beginning (cliche as it is). Sometimes you get to a point where you're tired of doing the same thing, day in, day out, feeling like you have nothing new to say or do.

Sometimes, a former coworker discovers your blog and your forced to pick up and move.

So maybe I don't have some deeper reason for moving to my new blog home. I'm here now. Two days shy of picking up and moving 2000 miles away from home for grad school. Here's hoping I make it intact.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.